To apply for this program, complete the application form on the Fredonia Study Abroad web page. Participants must have a 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing. The application and transcript can be turned in to the Study Abroad Office in LoGrasso Hall. Be sure to check out Study Abroad Scholarship Opportunities through the Fredonia Study Abroad Office.
Fredonia Tuition & Fees
- 2018 Fredonia Tuition, NYS Resident $834.00 (2019 costs will be placed here as soon as they are determined)
- 2018 Fredonia Student Service Fee $201.45
- The course fee for 2019 has not been determined. It should be similar to 2018. The course fee for 2018 is $2500. This fee includes: Administration and Instruction, HTH Insurance, Housing, Roundtrip Airfare Toronto to Florence, Excursions, Transportation & Entrance Fees, Airport/Hotel Roundtrip Transfers, Some Meals
- Passport, most meals, souvenirs. Varies per person, estimate $500-750. The exchange rate at the moment is excellent, so the US dollar is worth more than it typically is in Italy.
- Fredonia Tuition & Fees $1,035.45 (2018 costs, 2019 will be placed here when determined, but should be very similar)
- Course Fee $2,500 (2018 course fee, 2019 will be placed here when determined, but should be very similar)
- Personal (estimate) $500-750
Housing in Florence will be in a lovely converted palace, Casa Santo Nome di Gesu, in the Palazzo Rospigliosi - Pallavicini with full breakfast included. The rooms are lovely and the location is excellent.
One evening of the trip is in Cinque Terre in student housing close to the beach.
Art, Architecture & Culture
Our classroom will be the museums, churches, and streets of the famous city-states in Tuscany.
We will have a professionally guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. We will visit numerous galleries, cathedrals, and churches. Students will experience first hand Renaissance Painting, Sculpture, and Architecture.